The 2017 Masters Conference is back in Chicago this spring: Tuesday, May 23rd.
Register today for the Midwest's leading Legal Education Conference and to learn the latest in the world of technology and the legal community.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
71 E Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
The Masters Conference is focused on Diversity, Technology, and Community. What that means is we are not just an eDiscovery conference.
We are a community of legal experts spanning from cyber security to the law.
We welcome you to our event and on behalf of our board and myself thank you again for your participation.
Don't miss out on this year's event, Register today!
- Function as an advocate for the development of litigation support management
and to encourage the highest levels of professionalism and technical competence within the Membership
- Serve as liaison to the National Association of Litigation Support Managers (NALSM)
and other local Chapters in order to advance the common purposes and objectives of NALSM and CALSM
- Be a primary educational resource for members and to further the understanding of litigation
support technology and services
- Contribute within the scope of the profession to the quality and efficiency in the delivery
of legal services
- Provide a forum where Members can exchange personal viewpoints and experiences relating to
the profession of litigation support
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP
200 West Madison Street Suite 3900
Chicago, IL 60606
Coffee and pastries available
Current Considerations for Corporate Legal Counsel and Discovery Teams
Speaker: Ryan Costello
Cloud Collections Thursday, August 17th, 2017
Noon until 1PM
Cloud collections (e.g. PageVault, X1, etc.) and ways of sharing document productions (e.g. Accellion v. ShareFile)
Lunch will be served
Surviving Trial Thursday, October 19th, 2017
Noon until 1 PM
Social Event Thursday, December 14th, 2017